[testng-users] adding invocation count in cucumber
Riya Vohra
2018-10-23 09:56:56 UTC
how can we implement invocation count in feature files execution.
⇜Krishnan Mahadevan⇝
2018-10-23 14:43:42 UTC
Can you please elaborate what you are looking for ?

Please feel free to add code snippets to demonstrate what you are trying to
do.
Post by Riya Vohra
how can we implement invocation count in feature files execution.
Thanks & Regards
Krishnan Mahadevan

"All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening
or in love with someone else!"

My Technical Scribbings @ http://rationaleemotions.wordpress.com/